NICO Touches The Walls

Japanese bands come up with some awesome names.

Thanks to Naruto: Shippuden and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, I've been listening to this band called NICO Touches the Walls.

I have no idea why the "NICO" part is all capitalized. It's a mystery. Maybe that's part of the band's appeal?

It's nothing compared to Bump of Chicken, though. My head could explode trying to figure out what a chicken's bump is.

Anyway, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood's 2nd op is by NICO Touches the Walls, and is titled Hologram. It's currently on repeat on Media Player when I'm working in the office. This fills me with hope that I can clap my hands, place them on the desk, and somehow alchemise some Java code.





Nope... still nothing. I might need a transmutation circle, hopefully the next guy who uses my desk won't mind.

If you want to learn more about Japanese pop culture that's a bit more in-depth than Wikipedia, Wiki.thePPN used to be my main source, until a server crash a while back practically decimated most of the info.

I thought this was something that 'Cloud Computing' was supposed to reduce, but then nothing really is safe online.

Comments

Popular Posts