What if?

What if American cartoons we all know and love is created by a Japanese artist? What would they look like? Here in this part, I tried to imitate the styles of the best manga artists in the business, and applied it to an American cartoon. I still have a long way to go with my current skills, but with some improvement... nah as they say, don't quit your day job. These were done in a hurry so please do not expect too much.


Akira Toriyama version of Spongebob Squarepants
I used Arale as a reference for Spongebob and Majin boo for Patrick

Takehiko Inoue version of Avatar
I used Vagabond as a reference to this one.

Taito Kubo version of Ben 10
I had the hardest time with this one. Taito's style is kinda complicated once you start drawing it. I used Ichigo as a reference.

Comments

Popular Posts