Idle Time! Office artworks

Majority of you guys already know that I work in the call center business, and surely some of you know that the calls in the office isn't really that heavy at certain days. So instead of sleeping, I try to stay awake by doodling in Microsoft Paint (which is the only friggin' drawing tool available). My favorite tool here is the airbrush, Its hard to make decent strokes using a normal mouse, so in a way the airbrush actually hides that effect so that I won't have to zoom in and fix those details. It actually looks more like cave paintings since pictures lines look so rough, it looks like it was sprayed on rock. I wonder if smudging it in photoshop will improve the picture? Anyway, enough about the details, here are some of those doodles I mentioned earlier.

It's supposed to be Batman on a gargoyle, I kinda only finished the lighting. I had a hard time placing color on it so I left it is it is.

 
Darth Vader, drawing him was much simpler on a dark background (style ng tamad)

Deadpool, this is actually the first time I tried to use the pencil tool to show the outline of the character.


 
 If you cannot figure this one out, its actually Godzilla breathing fire.. err lazer. Again, here is an example of me playing around with lighting on a dark background.

Its supposed to be Karas, actually I was lost on what I should do on his body. So I stopped there.

The Kutku from the Monster Hunter series.

The Tigrex, another one from the Monster Hunter series, I actually made two of them. I tried one on a light background like the one on the Kutku, and another one with a dark background which was easier for me.

Metal Gear Rex, I had incredibly limited space on this one. As you have figured out, I have a hard time with straight lines, so I left the railgun incomplete as well hehehe.

My favorite superhero, Ultraman! You may have noticed how much I love side views, because of the fact that you only need to draw only one body part and won't need to balance them out.

I guess that's all I could show for now, so until then Noblesse Oblige.
 

Comments

  1. I'm amazed for 2 reasons:

    1) That you could do that in Paint
    2) That you had the time to do that at work

    This is total EPIC WIN, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakainis nga eh, sablay na yung mouse ko, meron na siyang sariling utak.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts