Sucker Punch

Ok, it took me a very long time to think if I really liked this movie or not. I saw the movie once, initially it was okay. But when asked If I liked it or not, I couldn't give a straight answer during that time.

Let's put it this way, if you have a pizza pie, put the best ingredients in it. Pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, sausage, mushroom, bacon, green pepper, steak, curry, tuna, shrimp, well basically everything including the kitchen sink. It starts looking weird right? Let's say this movie wanted to have all the coolest elements in it. It had swords, mecha, babes, guns, samurai, explosions, martial arts, dancing and action packed scenes. There are so many elements in this movie that it went from cool to freezing. So basically now if anyone asks me if I liked it or not, I would just say it was ok, but I didn't like it. They said that there was a deeper meaning to the story, but I won't dive on the details.

I actually thought the wise man was actually Harry Osborn's butler, however I was wrong on that part. John Paxton actually played the role Harry Osborn's butler, however the wise man in this movie was played by Scott Glenn. I guess my eyes are getting bad thanks to Dragon Quest IX.

Anyway, bottom line here. Out of 5 stars, I would give this movie 2.5. It was good but I didn't like it.

Comments

Popular Posts