Happy Trip Guys!

I guess only Keith and I will be going to pilgrimages for the mean time. Apparently Shopao will be sent to Egypt because of his work, and no one else in his company wants to do it due to the all the chaos. I salute your bravery pilgrim. Get there safe, do what you're supposed to do there and get back here in one piece.
Mike on the other hand will be returning to Jeddah. Have a safe trip as well bro, hope you finish your contract there with no problems. Kailan kasal? hehehe. Both of them will be leaving very early morning this Saturday. We will be praying for your safety. Noblesse Oblige to both of you.

"WHERE YO CURLEH MUSTACHE AT?!"

Comments

  1. My trip just got postponed because Egyptian Immigration got a lot stricter and won't commit to my Visa. Even though it's been a month since the application, they say the 30 day window for Visa processing doesn't hold anymore due to security reasons.

    I feel bad because my coworker who does have the visa and will be flying out instead of me is expecting his wife to give birth by June, and the length of stay is 1 month. Anyway, I'll be the alternate in case the project needs to be extended, so I'll still need to be prepared to do a sortie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts