Spider-Man Reboot

Its hard not to be skeptical, one picture alone cannot actually explain the whole movie. I don't really know much about Andrew Garfield so I can't judge if the movie will do well or not. But Spider-Man is a big name, and I'm a big fan. I will not say anything negative about a movie until I have seen it.

I was actually a Michael Bay Transformer movie skeptic. However, after seeing the movie, It ended my prediction of another bad movie adaptation. Despite having a new storyline, they gave life to a whole new version of the Transformers. Although the second Transformers movie was not really as good as the first one, but I still enjoyed and loved the movie. I hope they could surprise us with the third installment.

The Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy was the best adaptation I have seen so far, and it actually ended well, so I guess its time to see a new version of the super hero. The Sam Raimi version was the closest it could get to the comic book, let's say closest to the Amazing Spider-Man version. I wonder if they'll go with something new. Maybe they'll go with the Ultimate storyline? Although the costume looks like the 2099 version.


A new actor playing Peter Parker, a new costume, a new director, and a new storyline. Probably they might even include Spider-Man in the new Avengers movie, but I think that's asking too much. But you'll never know, Spider-Man is actually a member of the New Avengers, they might even make a hot new Spider-Woman movie.

Lowered expectations make people happier, I have done it several times and it helped me enjoy watching a movie. I even enjoyed watching Dragonball Evolution by lowering it to the point that I have no idea what Dragonball is. It really works! So basically if a movie surpassed a incredibly lowered expectation, that to me is a "AWESOME" movie, and in other words, its money well spent in a movie theater.

Comments

  1. Yup, Raimi totally nailed the Spidey adaptation, and I don't know if anyone could do it better.

    My fear is that they try to make the reboot as far from Raimi's version as possible to differentiate the 2 series. As long as Spidey isn't a totally emo sonofagun, it could still be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emo kamo? I'm my own monster *AHAHAHAUGHHH* *NNNGH NGGH*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at that picture.... Raymond?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts