The Menacing Voice of Norio Wakamoto

If you're a big fan of Japanese voice actors, then this guy should be a part of your list. He has pretty good roles as a protagonist. But nothing says "antagonist" like this guys voice. Here are some of the famous characters voiced for, I'm sure you're familiar with at least one of them:
Hol Horse from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Cell from Dragon Ball
Mujuro Utsutsu from the movie Ninja Scroll
Nobunaga Oda of Sengoku Basara
Biagio Busoni from Toaru Majutsu no Index II
Chu from YuYu Hakusho
Dracula from the Castlevania series
And the most vicious character of them all...
Chiyo Chichi from Azumanga Daioh (Hello Everymeow!)
I know he's not an antagonist, and basically this guy only exists in Ayumu's dreams, but using Chiyo's dad is kind of like the punchline of the entry. I actually found this out just recently, I was laughing like heck when I knew about it.

Comments

Popular Posts