Eisho's Birthday

Portrait of Ruin
The Boring Birthday Speech:
Time flies when you're having fun in life, Unfortunately being 30 is actually the time where I should be sure on where my life is supposed to go. But as you guys know me, I'm still the same old happy go lucky guy I was before. But I believe the time will come that my life will acquire an actual path. For now I think I'll keep enjoying my life for now. So how about a woman in my life? Well, I haven't found one yet. But if I do, probably I would dedicate my life to her. I guess I'll have to save up for a family I'll have in the future, If I'll ever have one. Enough of that! Where's the food?

I think I'll make a portrait of guys within the Pilgrim in their birthday. Get ready Calsonic, you're next hehehe.

Fictional characters that have the same birthday as me:
Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen - Strike Witches
 Beecha Oleg - Kidou Senshi Gundam ZZ
Ai Nanasaki - Amagami
Yoroi Akado - NARUTO
Shizu Fujimura - Kono aozora ni yakusoku o

Kano Fujiwara - Monochrome Factor

Ashley Mizuki Robbins - Another Code
Fictional characters that are born on the same month:
Matt - Death Note (02-01)
Lacus Clyne - Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED (02-05)
Nico Robin - One Piece (02-06)
Sandaime Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi - NARUTO (02-08)
Nanako Kuroi - Lucky Star
Kasumi Tani - Hand Maid May (02-09)
Obito Uchiha - NARUTO (02-10)
Soifon - BLEACH (02-11)
Jin Kisaragi - BLAZBLUE (02-14)
KAITO - Vocaloid (02-17)
Ayame - NARUTO (02-17)
Konan - NARUTO (02-20)
Taokaka - BLAZBLUE (02-22)
Ui Hirasawa - K-ON! (02-22)
Chihaya Kisaragi - Idol M@ster (02-25)
Dengaku Man - BoBoBo-Bo・Bo-BoBo (02-29)
Yakushi Kabuto - NARUTO (02-29)
Touya Kinomoto - Cardcaptor Sakura (02-29)

There are actually a ton of them, I'd be freakin' out if I listed them all.

Comments

Popular Posts