Bargain Hunter Portable 2nd G

One popular weekend pastime has always been hitting the stores for bargains. Unfortunately, otaku stuff rarely ever gets marked down to bargain price, especially in this country.

Which is why Play-Asia is such a joy to browse through. For instance, you can get a copy of Amuro Namie's Digital Dance Mix game for the Sega Saturn (yes, the same woman featured in the Coke Zero commercials has her own Sega Saturn game) for under 500 bucks.



Of course, I am extremely tempted to get this even though I'll probably only play it once and keep it stacked away afterwards.

Plus, I'm not sure if I can still get my Saturn to play CDs now.


 Oh. My. Goodness.

Comments

  1. Yeah its cheap, wait till it gets to the customs. Time to pay the ransom if you want to see your product alive. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least, if you're a collector, you know that there's a chance to get it. Not like 5 or 10 years ago, good luck finding these games.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts