Town Center Journal

It has been almost three months since our last pilgrimage. Pao is busy moving to a new house, I'm strapped for cash and Keith is currently a ronin. For now I'm stuck the south.

Gram's Diner
Started my day after work, I had breakfast in Gram's Diner in Molito. I had Gram's famous roast beef along with spicy rice. Took a picture of it using the 3DS, added a few sparkling effects for fun. The roast beef was good, the rice tasted like it was immersed in diluted hot sauce, the spice was a bit mild but the combination with the roast beef was fantastic. I had to wait four hours for the mall to open, good thing I brought the 3DS. 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2:
I saw the movie when ATC opened. I saw the whole movie in 3D. So how was it? It was okay. Take that critics! I explained what I felt about the movie without any spoilers. Anyway, I sat in good old G-15, for me this is the optimal distance in viewing 3D movies in SM Cinemas and Ayala Cinemas. Since its a weekday and I saw the first show, I felt like a VIP, not much people in the theater. I'm not that much of a big Harry Potter fan though.

Musubi Shack:
Before going home, I checked out ATC's Food Choices area found in the second floor. I found a small shack that sells musubi. It's a popular snack in Hawaii made in the fashion of a onigiri. There are only three choices for now. One is the famous spam musubi, another one is the chicken breast fillet musubi and last is the chicken barbecue musubi. I had the chicken breast fillet, It tasted funny at first, then I realized it tasted like chicken teriyaki. I recommend this for those who want to try something new.

Comments

Popular Posts