Hmmm... I'll Buy It At a High Price

Biohazard 4 / Resident Evil 4 is absolutely one of my favorite games evah. I like it so much I've lost track of how many times I've played through it (probably around 2.55842 times) and everytime I see a shiny new box of it, I get the urge to buy it.

The sad part is that I only have it on the Gamecube, which isn't anamorphic widescreen (it's widescreen for 4:3 TVs... play it on a widescreen TV and the picture becomes streeeeetched). The PS2 version is anamorphic and includes the 'Separate Ways' Ada Wong chapter, but it is also noticeably inferior to the Gamecube version in other respects (especially with the controller). The PC version is supposedly based on the PS2 version, so that's out too. The Wii version on the other hand... I like it but, dang, I already have the Gamecube version, which I can also play on the Wii... though I've been so incredibly tempted to buy it everytime I see it.

But now, Capcom have gone and done the impossible... they've made me want to buy Biohazard 4 again... er, again!

NOW IN H-freakin'-D!

It's coming out on disk in Japan for the X360 and PS3 as part of the Biohazard: Revival Selection package, which comes with Biohazard: Code Veronica X (where Steve doesn't look like DiCaprio so much, and Wesker starts turning into Neo), also remastered in HD.

In the US? Capcom says the 2 games are coming as downloadables on both Xbox Live and PSN. Yay for digital distribution!

So, yeah... I'll buy it at a high price!

Comments

Popular Posts