Greenhills Journal: 03/05/2011

We only went there because Pao wanted to buy Super Street Fighter IV since it was just 1050 bucks for the PS3. Its almost the same price they have in Play-Asia without the shipping. So what happened?
"We got three!"
Each one of us got a copy for the PS3. Now instead of playing it at Pao's house we play SSFIV online. I also bought my first Bluray disc, Halo Legends. Now I know a bit about the Halo universe.

Although I couldn't help but wonder, one more go for another system? The 3DS is waiting for us. Our addiction for Street Fighter knows no bounds! Power to the gamer dude! Actually this title is one of the biggest sellers for the 3DS, 70k was sold on launch!
What if NGP also released another SSFIV? I guess that would be too much..Or is it?

Comments

  1. I WILL buy it for 3DS... mostly because Dead or Alive isn't out on launch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, when I finally get one. Well, its either the 3DS or that XBOX 360 I have been planning next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts