Happy New Year

I know its late, but Happy New Year to everyone! Goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011. I have been watching the news during that time, waiting for severed fingers and bloody hands. I noticed most of them are caused by a firecracker named "piccolo". Basically it looks like a tiny stick of dynamite. But hearing "piccolo" a lot made me think of something else. Here is a simple web comic I made about it. I used our local language for fun, and it sounds better in situations like this.

I think fireworks should be named after special moves of fictional characters.
  • Big Bang Attack (explosive)
  • Finishing Buster (explosive)
  • Shoryuken (rocket)
  • Ensatsu Kokuryuha (rocket)
something like that.

The Order
The rightful order has been restored! When we were in Singapore in 2007, we predicted that each one of us will get at least one 7th gen console. I will get a Wii, Pao will get a XBOX 360 and Keith will get a PS3. Pao got a XBOX 360 somewhere in the same year I think, I got my Wii in December 2008. However Keith has not gotten a console yet for the past years. Pao's XBOX got the 3LR and my Wii won't read, we figured it might be some kind of curse. I think the curse is, if the order has not been restored, we will be spending more on the consoles as long as Keith does not get that PS3. Well, finally December of 2010 has come and he has finally restored the order. My Wii does not mess up anymore and Pao has no problem with his 2nd XBOX.

Time for a 7th gen collector contest:
Pao- XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, PSP, PSP Go, DS Lite, DS Phat
Vince- XBOX 360, Wii, PSP, DS Lite
Keith- PS3, Wii, PSP (Pahiram sa Pamangkin), DS Lite

And the winner is obviously Pao for his two versions of PSP's and getting all the 7th gen consoles. Ok Pao here is an achievement, it wont add to your total gamerscore though hehehe.


Comments

  1. He sounds like a machine! Two.. PSPs... at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took a while bros. Well, better late than never I guess?

    Hehe! My next original plan was a 360 actually, but when I discovered the Wii last late December. Well.... Let us just say, it was an offer I cannot refuse.

    And I bet you guys will not too if you were in my shoes back then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts