The reason my hard disk space gets easily depleted


Am downloading a ton of stuff and seeding them until the ratio is 1.00. If you need a copy of these, as usual, just give me blank dvd's I'll handle the rest.

 
New downloads:

 
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

My description: The hottest girl in school has a secret, OTAKU SIYA!!



 








Ah! My Goddess (Season 1, Season 2, OVA, Movie)

My Description: One guy, three goddesses, one roof.




 









Tales of Phantasia: The Animation

My Description: Based on the RPG by Namco




 







Tales of Symphonia: The Animation

My Description: Same as above.




 










You're Under Arrest (Season 1, Season 2)

My Description: You seen in AXN I'm sure.




 











Hayate no Gotoku 2nd Season

My Description: The continuing story of Hayate.




 








Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu 2nd Season

My Description: Hard to describe, need to watch it for yourself.




 








Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Episode 27




 








Potemayo

My Description: Potato + Mayonnaise = Potemayo




 










Akikan!

Description: Unlikely story of high school boy Kakeru Daichi, whose can of melon juice soda magically transforms into a human girl.




 








Kaibutsu Oujo

My Description: Another anime about vampires.




 











Brütal Legend (Xbox 360)

Description: The player controls the protagonist Eddie Riggs (voiced by Jack Black), a roadie who one day finds himself stuck in a fantasy heavy metal world.




 











Heroes Season 4

Episode 5




 








I'll update you guys soon if I get more stuff.

 
Vincent James Ganir
The force is like Duct Tape - it has a dark side, it has a light side, and it binds the universe together!


 

  

Comments

Popular Posts